Wednesday, July 21, 2010

UK Lottery Tips

The UK have a bi-weekly lotto draw known as The National Lottery. It is drawn midweek and has a more popular draw at the weekend. The UK lottery is a 6/49 drawn meaning that you must correctly identify the 6 winning numbers drawn from a pool of 49. Therefore the advice in this piece applies equally well to all lotto draws that use the 6/49 system.

When you play a 6/49 lottery you should be aware that buying a ticket in the standard way gives you almost no chance of winning. The odds of landing the top lottery prize are so huge that you have a better chance of dying!

Obviously you need something to reduce the standard of odds of winning from 1 in 13,983,816 to something a little bit more realistic.

Although there was some opposition to the gambling nature of the National Lottery in the UK back in 19994, when it was first played, it has enjoyed sustained popularity ever since.Since then there is a stream of data that shows quite clearly how many times certain numbers are drawn and how many times certain combinations of numbers are drawn together.

The first thing you can do to improve your chances of winning the lottery is to identify those numbers that occur in the draws more often than others. Be sure that you do not pick any numbers together that never appear together. These number combinations will be obvious to you.

An example of this would be numbers that increment by 1. A number sequence like 6,7,8,9,10,11 has very little chance of being drawn! Also stay well clear of just even or just odd number combinations. These combination are draw a tiny amount of the time and you are lessening your odds even ,more by choosing them. Don't pick numbers that increment by a set amount or follow some obvious pattern as they will have very little chance of being drawn.

So, the first step to increasing your odds is to pick lottery "hot" numbers and avoid the bad numbers! However, this is just a small first step to increasing your odds.

Try to have a relatively even spread of numbers if you can. Once you identify the "hot numbers", numbers which frequently turn up in lotto draws, pick ones across a wide range. 6 high numbers or 6 low numbers or even 6 numbers in the mid range are number are combinations that rarely get drawn. Spread the numbers out.

Syndicates win the lottery more often! That' s because wise syndicate players wheel their numbers. If you play in a syndicate or can get one formed a strongly suggest you wheel your numbers!

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this opportunity to share this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day I most win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email DR, UGUEL and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win $107million. dr.UGUEL truly you are the best, with this man you can win millions of money through lottery. so contact him if you want to be winning the way I win, his email address: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can also called him on +2347056683626

    ReplyDelete